AceUp is creating a world of continuous learning, empowering people to connect with their full-potential through a tech-enabled framework that is scalable, measurable and impactful; and we’re looking for a new member to join our Engineering team and help us make that a reality.
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will be a driving force in the team’s front-end web development efforts: prototyping and implementing new capabilities into the platform with an agile and growing engineering team. You will work closely with the whole Product Team in defining specs and you will be instrumental in delivering value to our clients, our internal team, and our coaches.
What you’ll do:
- Work with engineers, designers and operations team to develop our primary client-side web application.
- Work closely with the UX/UI resources to turn wireframes and visual designs into compelling user-facing products.
- Make use of REST and WebSockets to interact with other backend services.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the product life cycle.
- Provide support and mentorship to new members in the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional goals, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
- Appreciation for a collaborative, test-driven environment.
- Have a proactive mindset and bring ideas to the table.
- Experience in React Native is a plus.
- Familiarity with any of the following: Rails, Postgres, and/or AWS is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Significantly impact the design of an early-stage product
- Strong career path with leadership opportunities
- Access to professional and personal growth resources
ACEUP offers quality, customized, on-demand coaching programs to develop the skills that make better leaders. Based out of Boston, AceUp was founded by two Harvard & MIT alumni who wanted to make talent management simple and provide effective solutions for companies to attract, retain, and grow high-potential employees. With AceUp, businesses and individuals can:
- Access a vetted network of +100 professional coaches specialized in executive management, leadership, development, sales, screening and hiring, and communication
- Customize coaching and employee development solutions to their needs & budget
- Track and Measure the impact of our coaching programs on their employees